Birlikte RealityCheatsi yönetebilecek ekip arkadaşları arıyoruz — fikirlerin, tecrübelerin,merakın ve enerjinle katkıda bulunmak istersen seni bekliyoruz!
Çok eski bir web tarayıcısı kullanıyorsunuz. Bu veya diğer siteleri görüntülemekte sorunlar yaşayabilirsiniz.. Tarayıcınızı güncellemeli veya alternatif bir tarayıcı kullanmalısınız.
maybe, because i already buy spoofer and respawn ban my account with thats name. and other account without using rogue or rowze not get banned
1685054997
not a number, but a different name.
I usually use the names (Rogue/Rouge/Rowze). I am now changing his name to Xeliax. and I'm not banned at...
i think not a hwid ban, because i have 6 account, if i use my actualy name rogue or rowze its instantly banned , and without thats name im stil not get banned. i hate respawn.
same like me. thats Hardware ban
maybe u contact riot support with other account with that reason
same like i do,.
i i get information my hardware ban for 5 month
Hello Everyone.
I was banned by Valorant until April, and I was really bored not being able to play Valorant.
is there another way i can play valorant without buying a new computer.?
Please help..