Welcome, Visitor!

Hello, we are really happy that you have reached us. However, since you are viewing the forum as a visitor, you cannot benefit from many features of the forum. How about taking advantage of all the features exclusive to our members by registering? You can register right now, taking just 2 minutes of your time. We would love to see you among us.

4x8 ram

F

feedstube

Reaction score
RC Point
so i had 2x8 3200mhz/ dual channel and bot new new 2x8 of 3200mhz and now i have 4x8 ram tested it with games i didnt go up in fps can someone tell me?

PC specs

i5 8th gen
32GB ram now
SSD of 1TB
HHD of 4TB
GPU Geforce GTX 1060 GDDR5 6GB

M

moxpyn

Reaction score
RC Point
ram only increase fps a little bit, RAM is effective only in so far as the games you play and the apps that you run in the background. So it likely processor core and gpu do the most work.

F

feedstube

Reaction score
RC Point
ram only increase fps a little bit, RAM is effective only in so far as the games you play and the apps that you run in the background. So it likely processor core and gpu do the most work.
thx man

R

Rexohvh

Confirmed Memb.
Reaction score
RC Point
Well i don't rlly understand why u have low fps

T

tashvin1023

Confirmed Memb.
Reaction score
RC Point
Computer random access memory (RAM) is one of the most important components in determining your system’s performance. RAM gives applications a place to store and access data on a short-term basis. It stores the information your computer is actively using so that it can be accessed quickly.

T

TsukuyomiZRD

Confirmed Memb.
Reaction score
RC Point
your gpu is the weakest component, probably why you have low fps. if you get something like a 3060 you're gonna be very good

SPAM IS FORBIDDEN!
  • SPAMMERS ARE BANNED FROM THE FORUM AND CANNOT USE ANY OF THE CHEATS
  • For example: thanks, thx, very good, asdqwe, working, ty and so on!
  • For example: Writing the same message over and over. thanks, thx and so on!
  • Copying and copying someone else's message is prohibited.
  • It is forbidden to send messages to increase the number of comments on threads that you have no knowledge of.
  • Write your own opinion when commenting!
  • If you see spam message, please let us know with the REPORT button!

Theme editor

Top Bottom