ad 4pproval need to become better.

S

shh

Confirmed Memb.
Reaction score
every time I get an internet crash or my pc crash I need to do the ad 4pproval again and this is kinda frustrating so please if anyone in the mod/admin team see this please change it so you do it 1 time every 24 hours

A

aurorare

Ultra Member
Reaction score
Bro, should you be grateful to be given a quality free hack, and you protest because you were only told to access 4pproval and press only 2 ads?:monkemad:

and if you are frustrated or lazy just because you are told to do 4pproval and advertisements to access the cheat loader, you better buy a personal cheat for you, there is no access to 4pproval and ads:mmuah:

M

mraboghazi

Ultra Member
Reaction score
i do it every 12H or 24 idk but yeah i feel you ... some time when you ask you to do Ads mean UI updated i think or they reset it !

S

shh

Confirmed Memb.
Reaction score
Bro, should you be grateful to be given a quality free hack, and you protest because you were only told to access 4pproval and press only 2 ads?:monkemad:

and if you are frustrated or lazy just because you are told to do 4pproval and advertisements to access the cheat loader, you better buy a personal cheat for you, there is no access to 4pproval and ads:mmuah:
hey, I am grateful but it waist 20 minutes of my day just by doing it...

G

glnvessel

Confirmed Memb.
Reaction score
i think you should have to do the ad every time you load it up because we are getting free hacks

T

tokur

Reaction score
So you don’t have to spend much time there, but it’s comfort and cheats are constantly updated

SPAM IS FORBIDDEN!
  • SPAMMERS ARE BANNED FROM THE FORUM AND CANNOT USE ANY OF THE CHEATS
  • For example: thanks, thx, very good, asdqwe, working, ty and so on!
  • For example: Writing the same message over and over. thanks, thx and so on!
  • Copying and copying someone else's message is prohibited.
  • It is forbidden to send messages to increase the number of comments on threads that you have no knowledge of.
  • Write your own opinion when commenting!
  • If you see spam message, please let us know with the REPORT button!

Tema düzenleyici

Top Bottom