Apex glow cheat doesnt work

I

itou

Reaction score
Error apex glow cheaaat.PNGWinver.PNG
i already upgrade my windows to 21H2 and restarted but still doesnt work any solution?

I

itou

Reaction score
FIX It worked me so i decided to tell you what i do:

1. I installed windows 10 (20H2) (i think it can be latest one except 21H2 this version doesnt work for me)
2. Download Origin and Apex Legends disable Origin in startup programms (Maybe i am the only one who is doing this idk you dont need to do this step maybe)
3. Download RealUI Loader after that (First clear your traces then spoof your hwid if you got ban in your main hwid ALWAYS use this when you start your computer if you dont do this your will get ban in your account imediattely)
4. Run Origin and verify Apex Legends (My Game Library --> Right click on Apex Legends --> Locate Game)
5. After doing all of above steps start Apex RC cheat run Apex Legends enjoy :) ( You must do 3rd and 4th steps when you start or restart your computer!!! )

These steps are worked for me prefectly i dont take any responsibility if you got ban in your main hwid or main acc something like that

SPAM IS FORBIDDEN!
  • SPAMMERS ARE BANNED FROM THE FORUM AND CANNOT USE ANY OF THE CHEATS
  • For example: thanks, thx, very good, asdqwe, working, ty and so on!
  • For example: Writing the same message over and over. thanks, thx and so on!
  • Copying and copying someone else's message is prohibited.
  • It is forbidden to send messages to increase the number of comments on threads that you have no knowledge of.
  • Write your own opinion when commenting!
  • If you see spam message, please let us know with the REPORT button!

Tema düzenleyici

Top Bottom