Apex hack solution

H

HeyitsDead

Reaction score
Hello there! not a problem but a helpful solution to help people trying to use the apex hack, they are getting smarter with their detection software. I have found that even with just having the apex hack open sometimes you can get banned. one trick that I have been using to help this was to turn all my firewall and virus protection back on. when you first download the launcher you are required to disable all that to download it. But with that off it seems that they can detect if your system protection is off and ban you. But, after I turned everything back on I haven't been banned since and I have been using the same account for the past 2 months. Not sure anyone else knew this 'hack' for it but I figured that I should put it out there incase someone else was having the same troubles I was.

C

Clementine

Confirmed Memb.
Reaction score
I do this also and I have only been banned once for blatant aimbot. (because I was letting my cousin try it lol)

H

hack7x7

Reaction score
do not instantly start using hx's after any hx or game update wait few days. try to use apex hx after 10-15 days after having any game update.

Z

ziqs

Confirmed Memb.
Reaction score
i feel like in theory this sounds like it would work but theres so many other reasons to have that protection off that if they went around just randomly banning people for something like that we would see a lot more false bans then there has been tbh

T

tordo33

Confirmed Memb.
Reaction score
my brother got banned on warzone and he wants cheating this people are baning without reason now lucky my brother contact them and they unbanned his account

SPAM IS FORBIDDEN!
  • SPAMMERS ARE BANNED FROM THE FORUM AND CANNOT USE ANY OF THE CHEATS
  • For example: thanks, thx, very good, asdqwe, working, ty and so on!
  • For example: Writing the same message over and over. thanks, thx and so on!
  • Copying and copying someone else's message is prohibited.
  • It is forbidden to send messages to increase the number of comments on threads that you have no knowledge of.
  • Write your own opinion when commenting!
  • If you see spam message, please let us know with the REPORT button!

Tema düzenleyici

Top Bottom