Apex Legends Cheat Update?

C

C0TEtXv

Reaction score
When will be the apex legends cheat be ready?

A

akloko

Confirmed Memb.
Reaction score
I don't know why it's taking so long to update, but I just hope they fix the problems, since I live in Brazil and even when I was updated I was banned just using the wall without using the aimbot, the banning was fast in the first matches, but I just wanted to remind you that in season 13 I used the wall with aimbot and I was never banned, for me it was the best apex chet at the moment, even beating paid chets, but after several updates the chet no longer worked as before, I hope that solve the problems

C

C0TEtXv

Reaction score
Yup I am also waiting for it. -_-
I didnt ask you guys to tell me you are also waiting for it. I know you just farm messages with theese kind of comments. I would like a comment from someone who actually know. No disrespect for any of you. Just please dont respond to my thread with useless comments, to just farm some messages. Its also in the rules. That its forbidden to reply to threads that you dont have any kownledge of!

M

moxpyn

Reaction score
there no ETA but the fastest time i ever see is within a week if the game only release a hot fix patch, otherwise big update might take longer since they gotta test for safety before publishing it.

SPAM IS FORBIDDEN!
  • SPAMMERS ARE BANNED FROM THE FORUM AND CANNOT USE ANY OF THE CHEATS
  • For example: thanks, thx, very good, asdqwe, working, ty and so on!
  • For example: Writing the same message over and over. thanks, thx and so on!
  • Copying and copying someone else's message is prohibited.
  • It is forbidden to send messages to increase the number of comments on threads that you have no knowledge of.
  • Write your own opinion when commenting!
  • If you see spam message, please let us know with the REPORT button!

Tema düzenleyici

Top Bottom