Decreased to Active member

M

mahmoudbahar

Confirmed Memb.
Reaction score
I was a confirmed member but now i found myself an active why?

Solution
If you have shared content or spam messages that violate the forum rules, these have been cleaned by the moderator team and your message count has decreased. Please follow the forum rules.
S

Scarucks

Reaction score
A few of your replies have been removed or some threads that contained your replies were removed. That's my guess.

1Enjoy

Forward
Owner
Reaction score
If you have shared content or spam messages that violate the forum rules, these have been cleaned by the moderator team and your message count has decreased. Please follow the forum rules.

Solution
T

trillprodd

Reaction score
can you give me my super member ive been grinding talking to people not spamming ect help me out come on ! haha

T

Tappyj

Reaction score
probably some of ur comments was deleted because it was a spam or u post a message on a spam post of other people

M

mahmoudbahar

Confirmed Memb.
Reaction score
A few of your replies have been removed or some threads that contained your replies were removed. That's my guess.
I thought of that maybe a post i commented on seemed like a spam to me.
ok thank u for your advice ♥
probably some of ur comments was deleted because it was a spam or u post a message on a spam post of other people
maybe

SPAM IS FORBIDDEN!
  • SPAMMERS ARE BANNED FROM THE FORUM AND CANNOT USE ANY OF THE CHEATS
  • For example: thanks, thx, very good, asdqwe, working, ty and so on!
  • For example: Writing the same message over and over. thanks, thx and so on!
  • Copying and copying someone else's message is prohibited.
  • It is forbidden to send messages to increase the number of comments on threads that you have no knowledge of.
  • Write your own opinion when commenting!
  • If you see spam message, please let us know with the REPORT button!

Tema düzenleyici

Top Bottom