DirectX Öğrenmenin En İyi Yolu[VİDEO]

R

Roshka34

Gamer | Cheater
Confirmed Memb.
Reaction score
If you want to learn how to use DirectX, I HIGHLY recommend checking out the Samples directory in the SDK :)
There's a C++ folder, inside of that is a Direct3D folder. That's DX9, and in that folder is the Tutorials folder which comes with a few really simple examples for drawing and just generally how to use D3D9.

Best of luck to you bro, I know it's hard at first and frustrating but trust me.
Keep pushing, keep working and when you succeed you're going to be rewarded with a huge feeling of accomplishment. As far as just regular programming and getting and understanding of "graphics" itself I highly recommend https://www.youtube.com/user/ChiliTomatoNoodle/playlists on youtube"He has a complete beginner tutorial in bottom of playlists. Start from there. ". He's got a funny name but his content is absolutely amazing. Highly recommended.

Also, remember there is nothing wrong with using a reference. I refer to documentation all the time and simple example to figure out how shit initially works, then you can start experimenting and changing the things you learned and build on top of that.

Don't be scared. Just you have to know the fuckin' English dude. You can do that by watching American Tv shows. I looked it up on google.com.tr because it's searching for "tr" website first. I came up with this websites. Dizipub, Dizigold, Dizimag and Diziay.When you start with good Tv Shows, you will want for more. And this will teach the most important things. They are grammar and words. When I wasn't writing code, I was watching the Tv Shows like 10 hours per day. Other times, I was fucking my girlfriend and sleep. I know you are religious mans and women's but anyway let's continue. Let's get started for DirectX.

Best of luck.
İngilizcesini okumanızı tavsiye ederim çünkü çevirdiğim yazıyı ingilizceye geri çevirdim ve birkaç sorun var yani :) Google yani, en iyisi ama süper çalışmıyor.

Translated by Google.

DirectX, SDK'daki Örnekler dizinine göz atmanızı kesinlikle tavsiye ederim :)
Bir C ++ klasörü var, bunun içinde bir Direct3D klasörü var. Bu DX9 ve bu klasör, çizim için sadece birkaç basit örnek ve D3D9'u nasıl kullanacağınız Öğreticiler klasörü.

En iyi şans, kardeşim, ilk başta zor ve sinir bozucu olduğunu biliyorum ama bana güven.
Bastırmaya devam edin, çalışmaya devam edin ve büyük bir başarı duygusu ile ödüllendirilecekseniz. Anladığım kadarıyla, nasıl başlayacağınızla ilgili bir video eğiticisine sahip olmak iyi bir fikirdir.https://www.youtube.com/user/ChiliTomatoNoodle/playlists Komik bir adı var ve içeriği kesinlikle şaşırtıcı. Kesinlikle tavsiye edilir.

Ayrıca, bir başvuru kullanma konusunda yanlış bir şey yoktur. Bokun başlangıçta nasıl çalıştığını anlamak için belgelere her zaman ve basit bir örnek atıfta bulunuyorum, bundan sonra bildiğiniz şeyleri denemeye ve değiştirmeye başlayabilir ve bunun üzerine inşa edebilirsiniz.

Korkma. Sadece siktiğimin İngilizcesini bilmelisin dostum. Amerikan TV şovlarını izleyerek bunu yapabilirsiniz. Önce "tr" web sitesini aradığı için google.com.tr baktım. Bu web sitelerini buldum. Dizipub, Dizigold, Dizimag ve Diziay.İyi Tv Şovlarıyla başladığınızda, daha fazlasını isteyeceksiniz. Ve bu en önemli şeyleri öğretecektir. Bunlar dilbilgisi ve kelimelerdir. Kod yazmıyorken, Tv Programlarını günde 10 saat izliyordum. Bazen sevgilimle yatıyordum ve uyuyordum. Dinî mensin ve kadınların olduğunu biliyorum ama yine de devam edelim. DirectX için başlayalım.

İyi şanslar.

Google tarafından çevrildi.

SPAM IS FORBIDDEN!
  • SPAMMERS ARE BANNED FROM THE FORUM AND CANNOT USE ANY OF THE CHEATS
  • For example: thanks, thx, very good, asdqwe, working, ty and so on!
  • For example: Writing the same message over and over. thanks, thx and so on!
  • Copying and copying someone else's message is prohibited.
  • It is forbidden to send messages to increase the number of comments on threads that you have no knowledge of.
  • Write your own opinion when commenting!
  • If you see spam message, please let us know with the REPORT button!

Tema düzenleyici

Top Bottom