help!

DarkNix

Aktif Üye
24 Eyl 2020
Does anyone know how I can get in touch with a high-skill hacker to test the possibility of a project?

My friend and I are testing the possibility of a new big project, we would like to know where to find high level programmers to help us!

1604700707478.png

Ekli dosyalar

• 1604700677041.png
    1604700677041.png
    144 KB · Görüntüleme: 0
  • 1604700696514.png
    1604700696514.png
    144 KB · Görüntüleme: 0

DarkNix

Aktif Üye
24 Eyl 2020
What is your project about?
There is a very popular game, but there is still no indication of any cheat ...
By the way the game has no anti-cheat, we are trying to develop a cheat for it, but the game is able to overshadow the important files very well.
For these reasons we need someone with a good knowledge in the area of cheats development.

DarkNix

Aktif Üye
24 Eyl 2020
I am glad to have spoken with an understanding and respectful person like you. I'll try to help if you tell me the name of the game.
sorry for the delay, I had to resolve some issues.

I am happy to know that the Founder is so friendly :)

the game in question is Brawlhalla, is a super smash style fighting game which has over 50 million players across multiple platforms

DarkNix

Aktif Üye
24 Eyl 2020
I am glad to have spoken with an understanding and respectful person like you. I'll try to help if you tell me the name of the game.
Tthe project would be to create a bot that would analyze the game and make the best decisions such as using dodge on the best occasions, using combos in sequence by tracking and predicting the opponent's position.

1PythX

S.Moderator
27 Ağu 2019
You can access some of the source code of the game with a little research. You can decode the logic of the source code you have accessed, and you can code the trick of the game by acting with its logic. Good luck with.

1Enjoy

Tarih aptalları yazmaz
Kurucu
29 Tem 2019
Washington
I glanced at the game for a very short time. Cheating is not possible because such games receive their data from the remote server. You can see the money cheats. Everything is a lie...

DarkNix

Aktif Üye
24 Eyl 2020
I glanced at the game for a very short time. Cheating is not possible because such games receive their data from the remote server. You can see the money cheats. Everything is a lie...
yes, is a server sided game, so is impossible to use money cheats, but the script that i am thinking isnt for monet, is to make a bot, like cheats for lol, that auto dodge, use the frame data to combo and never miss a hit, just like they made the chosen bot, but all controled by the user

DarkNix

Aktif Üye
24 Eyl 2020
Is really hard work, but it’s really worth taking into account the weight that the game has been gaining around these years

Üst Alt