help!

D

DarkNix

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can get in touch with a high-skill hacker to test the possibility of a project?

My friend and I are testing the possibility of a new big project, we would like to know where to find high level programmers to help us!

1604700707478.png

Attachments

• 1604700677041.png
    1604700677041.png
    144 KB · Views: 1
  • 1604700696514.png
    1604700696514.png
    144 KB · Views: 1
D

DarkNix

Reaction score
What is your project about?
There is a very popular game, but there is still no indication of any cheat ...
By the way the game has no anti-cheat, we are trying to develop a cheat for it, but the game is able to overshadow the important files very well.
For these reasons we need someone with a good knowledge in the area of cheats development.

D

DarkNix

Reaction score
What is your project about?
unfortunately some people think that developing a script for this game is not worth it
but we think otherwise.

there is no work in vain, not least because to develop anything and necessary time and effort

Z

ZoomX

Deus É Grande
Owner
Reaction score
omg is the founder

:)

I'm happy to see that someone of such importance in this community noticed my post
I am glad to have spoken with an understanding and respectful person like you. I'll try to help if you tell me the name of the game.

D

DarkNix

Reaction score
I am glad to have spoken with an understanding and respectful person like you. I'll try to help if you tell me the name of the game.
sorry for the delay, I had to resolve some issues.

I am happy to know that the Founder is so friendly :)

the game in question is Brawlhalla, is a super smash style fighting game which has over 50 million players across multiple platforms

D

DarkNix

Reaction score
Tthe project would be to create a bot that would analyze the game and make the best decisions such as using dodge on the best occasions, using combos in sequence by tracking and predicting the opponent's position.

I

iwystic

Veteran
Reaction score
You can access some of the source code of the game with a little research. You can decode the logic of the source code you have accessed, and you can code the trick of the game by acting with its logic. Good luck with.

D

DarkNix

Reaction score
You can access some of the source code of the game with a little research. You can decode the logic of the source code you have accessed, and you can code the trick of the game by acting with its logic. Good luck with.
I tried to contact you to ask for some tips, but your nickname on discord seems out of date :(

SPAM IS FORBIDDEN!
  • SPAMMERS ARE BANNED FROM THE FORUM AND CANNOT USE ANY OF THE CHEATS
  • For example: thanks, thx, very good, asdqwe, working, ty and so on!
  • For example: Writing the same message over and over. thanks, thx and so on!
  • Copying and copying someone else's message is prohibited.
  • It is forbidden to send messages to increase the number of comments on threads that you have no knowledge of.
  • Write your own opinion when commenting!
  • If you see spam message, please let us know with the REPORT button!

Tema düzenleyici

Top Bottom