Current Helping you get your problems fixed :)

R

Rofus

Reaction score
I will assist you in solving the issue because I am aware that many people approach me or the other staff members to ask for assistance with a difficulty they are experiencing.

1. if you have problems with the cheat not opening or the realui don't want to open go here: https://realitycheats.com/threads/realitycheats-faq-and-error-solutions.20128/

2. If you want to know why you can't visit the realitycheats website, you might have to wait for it to disappear it can take one day (this is something that can happen and it has happened to me 3 times, I always wait one day and it is gone)

3.Whether there is a problem when you launch the cheat, check to see if you have: faceit anticheat, kaspersky, avg, avast and hyper-v, if you have any of them delete them. And if you have an anticheat program like avg or avast (search if you don't know them or don't understand what it mean) delete them using Revo uninstaller.

4. Remember that while the hacks will still function if you use Windows 11, you could experience more issues than other users (it can happen does not mean it will)

(Other things that is not a problem fixing but good to know)
5.If you are new to realitycheats, you should know that we do not offer free memberships such as super member or confirmed member. If you don't want to spend time replying because it takes too long, join the discord where we periodically offer premium memberships that allow one person to use all of the site's features without having to message or reply to other users. (Remember that there is only room for one winner and you will only have it for one week.)

6. If you want to know how many messages you need to get to a specific member ship go here: https://realitycheats.com/threads/rank-gruplari-ve-ozellikleri-rank-groups-and-features.687/

7. You may always join the discord to see when a cheat is updated in real time at https://discord.gg/MjdsBNtv if you want to know when it happens. Don't try to contact to a staff member or an admin if you want to know the precise time and day because they are working very hard to cheat, which may take more than 3 days. At the very least, wait 3 days before you start bombarding the admins with messages. Don't do it even if it has been 3 days.

8. If you see something, such as a cheat or a suspicious download that we have not approved, please report it so we can determine whether it is safe for you to use or whether it contains a virus. If you still want to take the risk, you can download the item and check it out on Virus total

9.I recommend that if you are on the discord server that you talk in the Turkish or English chat and try to get help there in the hopes that a staff member will assist you if you are lucky. If you try to message a staff member or an admin, remember that they will not look at your message as quickly as you think.

10. this one is only for some people so they know....it will not come a valorant spoofer, you need to talk to someone in private. You can keep saying "does someone have a valorant spoofer" but you use it at your own risk, if it's not the realitycheats spoofer then we will not help you (if it's not a post that someone has done, then if that happens we will look at it)

11. remeber to restart your pc when you are done with cheating on a game because if you close the game without restaring you will get banned from another game if you start it

12. remeber you can't talk in another lalnguage in english forums that are published

Hope this help you a little bit more, if you want to keep this has a reminder you can always add it to your favorites, (bookmark it) (and you can always follow this guy: https://realitycheats.com/members/rofus.102065/ just saying.... it's free lmao)

Last edited:
P

PAPAK

Reaction score
thanks bro you helping lots.

P

Psyoxs

Hurricane
Ultra Member
Reaction score
Thanks for share bro. Good Forums.

C

C0TEtXv

Reaction score
Thank you for helping us I will get back here a bit later when I am home.

SPAM IS FORBIDDEN!
  • SPAMMERS ARE BANNED FROM THE FORUM AND CANNOT USE ANY OF THE CHEATS
  • For example: thanks, thx, very good, asdqwe, working, ty and so on!
  • For example: Writing the same message over and over. thanks, thx and so on!
  • Copying and copying someone else's message is prohibited.
  • It is forbidden to send messages to increase the number of comments on threads that you have no knowledge of.
  • Write your own opinion when commenting!
  • If you see spam message, please let us know with the REPORT button!

Tema düzenleyici

Top Bottom