How to bypass a ban in apex legends?

G

GrouSnake

Once and for all
Banned Member
Reaction score
Всем привет, решил поиграться с вводом в Apex Legends. И соответственно был забанен на следующий день. Я старался играть, чтобы не обжечься, но все равно очень сильно выгорел и стал обнаруживаться среди игроков через стены. Подскажите, пожалуйста, как можно обойти запрет в Apex Legends? Free Spoofer не помогает.

Всем, кто окажет хоть какую-то помощь, буду очень признателен.
Post automatically merged by the system:

Hello everyone, I decided to play around with the input in Apex Legends. And accordingly he was banned the next day. I tried to play so as not to get burned, but still very much burned out and began to grow among the players through the walls. Can you please tell me how you can get around the ban in Apex Legends? Free Spoofer doesn't help.

Anyone who has any help, I will be very grateful.

L

lolobnox

Confirmed Memb.
Reaction score
just dont hack in apex they will ban you anyways there is no point in hacking apext. i got banned afer two rounds so its not worth it

J

JeCX07

Confirmed Memb.
Reaction score
the spoofer doesn't work. I want the same thing, but u can find an apex solution. they say make the antivirus turn On

SPAM IS FORBIDDEN!
  • SPAMMERS ARE BANNED FROM THE FORUM AND CANNOT USE ANY OF THE CHEATS
  • For example: thanks, thx, very good, asdqwe, working, ty and so on!
  • For example: Writing the same message over and over. thanks, thx and so on!
  • Copying and copying someone else's message is prohibited.
  • It is forbidden to send messages to increase the number of comments on threads that you have no knowledge of.
  • Write your own opinion when commenting!
  • If you see spam message, please let us know with the REPORT button!

Tema düzenleyici

Top Bottom