Using Metin 2 cheat will cause red ban everytime

B

blasters338

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'd like to discuss about the red ban issue that consists every time using the Metin 2 cheat.

The cause is the AntiWaitHack, do you have any suggestion to not get banned?

B

blasters338

Reaction score
I had no disconnections during the game, today i tried to log-in and i had again the red ban... idk what am i doing wrong, maybe 2k range is too much?
Another suggestion is: Never take skills, if you take them from instructor, using the bow will consume you MP

B

blasters338

Reaction score
I'm actually using those settings, i will inform you if i'll get banned in next days...

C1DDSbm.png

D

dearallentf

Reaction score
The Chair is updated but the bad thing is that now metin detects it I think a bypass or something is needed to prevent the game from detecting it, I also used it in a very legitimate way with warrior and I was banned. I hope it doesn't happen to you. currently no free cheats with wait for GF servers only RC

B

blasters338

Reaction score
The Chair is updated but the bad thing is that now metin detects it I think a bypass or something is needed to prevent the game from detecting it, I also used it in a very legitimate way with warrior and I was banned. I hope it doesn't happen to you. currently no free cheats with wait for GF servers only RC
What do you mean with "Chair"?
There's no way then to prevent the RED BAN playing with those low values too?

There's another cheat that needs a payment license, with the same functionalities but it does not ban.. IDK in what they differs to not get banned

SPAM IS FORBIDDEN!
  • SPAMMERS ARE BANNED FROM THE FORUM AND CANNOT USE ANY OF THE CHEATS
  • For example: thanks, thx, very good, asdqwe, working, ty and so on!
  • For example: Writing the same message over and over. thanks, thx and so on!
  • Copying and copying someone else's message is prohibited.
  • It is forbidden to send messages to increase the number of comments on threads that you have no knowledge of.
  • Write your own opinion when commenting!
  • If you see spam message, please let us know with the REPORT button!

Tema düzenleyici

Top Bottom