Valorant Hack

A

ammarhafe

Reaction score
(EN)
So I have been exploring the web related to cheats of valorant and what I have found that every free cheat you download and install is 99.9% gonna be detected either because the injector is detected or either the cheat is old. I am talking about internals dont have much knowledge about externals so if you are even gonna install any cheat either it is paid or not please do not use your main account or an account in which you have expensive skins, I know what it feels like to reach high elo and just lose it all in matter of seconds so do not use your main.
Valorant have the best anti-cheat as to compare to literally any other game, do not underestimate it.

(TR)
Bu yüzden valorant hileleri ile ilgili web'i araştırıyorum ve bulduğum şey, indirip yüklediğiniz her ücretsiz hilenin %99.9'unun ya enjektörün tespit edilmesi ya da hilenin eski olması nedeniyle tespit edileceği. Dahililerden bahsediyorum, hariciler hakkında fazla bilgisi yok yani herhangi bir hile kuracaksanız ücretli olsun veya olmasın lütfen ana hesabınızı veya pahalı skinlerin olduğu bir hesabı kullanmayın, nasıl bir his olduğunu biliyorum. yüksek elo'ya ulaşın ve saniyeler içinde hepsini kaybedin, bu yüzden ana gücünüzü kullanmayın.

Valorant, kelimenin tam anlamıyla diğer oyunlara kıyasla en iyi hile önleme özelliğine sahiptir, onu hafife almayın.

C

corpse12

Reaction score
yeah you are right they have the best anti cheat system but i will try to cheat with the rc valorant cheat on my sub account

SPAM IS FORBIDDEN!
  • SPAMMERS ARE BANNED FROM THE FORUM AND CANNOT USE ANY OF THE CHEATS
  • For example: thanks, thx, very good, asdqwe, working, ty and so on!
  • For example: Writing the same message over and over. thanks, thx and so on!
  • Copying and copying someone else's message is prohibited.
  • It is forbidden to send messages to increase the number of comments on threads that you have no knowledge of.
  • Write your own opinion when commenting!
  • If you see spam message, please let us know with the REPORT button!

Tema düzenleyici

Top Bottom