Announcement What is RealUI Loader 'Account Access Limitation policy'? Should I trust?

Z

ZoomX

Deus É Grande
Owner
Reaction score
Hello everyone, in this topic I will talk about the 'Account Access Restriction Policy' introduced for RealUI Loader and I will clear up some of the question marks in some people's minds. Please read carefully.

What is the purpose of the policy?
The main purpose of this policy is to prevent members who use our services normally in accordance with the policies from being unfairly treated and to prevent other people from misusing our system. To do this, we use user account sharing and to identify multiple accounts opened by the same person. If you do not want to be banned, you need to pay attention to these two important factors. You should not share your account with another person and you should not open and use multiple accounts. Otherwise, you may face a permanent ban. The rights and safety of every member is very important to us. As a result, while a normal member works on the forum to make a certain number of posts in order to be able to use cheats, another person can share their account and easily use the software inside RealUI Loader without any effort. This situation is unfair to people who want to use our cheats in a normal way. Like most platforms, our platform will now also be subject to this policy and will always operate.

I do not trust the policy and do not want to accept it. What can I do?
Of course, there may be concerns in the mind of every person that "If I accept the policy, my personal computer data may be leaked, it may fall into the hands of other third parties, and this data can be used for evil." But do not let these concerns scare you. Because the data we collect from you is only abstract and some numerical data we use to systematize this policy. In other words, the data is simply "computer name, IP address" written data. After collecting, we process these data with end-to-end encryption on our servers. It is impossible to view server-side data. We compare these data with each other every time you log in to an account and we identify and apply penal measures to non-matching data. The system is briefly explained in this way. We will never touch or use your other personal data. Users who want more detailed information can contact the management team and get information. We are sensitive to your satisfaction and trust in this regard.

For more information: https://realitycheats.com/help/account-access-limitations/

SPAM IS FORBIDDEN!
  • SPAMMERS ARE BANNED FROM THE FORUM AND CANNOT USE ANY OF THE CHEATS
  • For example: thanks, thx, very good, asdqwe, working, ty and so on!
  • For example: Writing the same message over and over. thanks, thx and so on!
  • Copying and copying someone else's message is prohibited.
  • It is forbidden to send messages to increase the number of comments on threads that you have no knowledge of.
  • Write your own opinion when commenting!
  • If you see spam message, please let us know with the REPORT button!

Tema düzenleyici

Top Bottom