• Birlikte RealityCheatsi yönetebilecek ekip arkadaşları arıyoruz — fikirlerin, tecrübelerin,merakın ve enerjinle katkıda bulunmak istersen seni bekliyoruz!

HellCream02 kullanıcısının son içeriği

  1. H

    The Cycle (Can't launch the cheat)

    Just tried it and it didn't worked
  2. H

    The Cycle (Can't launch the cheat)

    Ok ty for your information I checked I am on 64 bit
  3. H

    The Cycle (Can't launch the cheat)

    It's going to be complex to change to win10 for now but I'll try in 2-3 weeks. Ty everyone anyways for your help. If you get by any chance another fix I'd love to hear about it.
  4. H

    The Cycle (Can't launch the cheat)

    My firewall was already deactivated and I was running it as administrator as well. Do you have another idea?
  5. H

    The Cycle (Can't launch the cheat)

    To respond to all previous answers, I didn't manage to get it to work. -I am an active member -I uninstaled then reinstalled the game -I uninstaled then reinstalled the cheat loader -I checked my windows version (last version windows 11) -I restarted many times my computer -I deactivated my...
  6. H

    The Cycle (Can't launch the cheat)

    I tried reinstalling the loader and the game and nothing seems to work. Got any other ideas?
  7. H

    The Cycle (Can't launch the cheat)

    Oh I'm on windows 11. I need to go back to 10?
  8. H

    The Cycle (Can't launch the cheat)

    Here is a capture to help maybe
  9. H

    Çalışmıyor The Cycle Frontier Free Hack - [ESP, AIMBOT, MISC] 2022

    I get "Failed to load vuln driver" when I try to start the cheat does anyone knows how to fix it?
  10. H

    The Cycle (Can't launch the cheat)

    Hello everyone! Wanted to try "The Cycle: Frontier" cheat but when I launch it, it display "Failed to load vuln driver" I tried to restart my pc and update windows but nothing seems to work. Does anyone knows how to fix this?
  11. H

    On my way to 150 messages!

    I don't think I will reach that goal for now but maybe one day I will be super member. Congrats for your promotion btw!
  12. H

    confirmed member

    I don't think spamming that you need message is a good idea, just try to be friendly, be usefull to the community, etc...
  13. H

    confirmed member

    Don't be impatient, just vibe with the community, help others etc... Eventually it will come
  14. H

    tell jokes

    I don't know if it works well in english but it's a known french joke "One uppon a time, there was a pinguin who was breathing with his butt. One day he sitted and died"
Üst