• Birlikte RealityCheatsi yönetebilecek ekip arkadaşları arıyoruz — fikirlerin, tecrübelerin,merakın ve enerjinle katkıda bulunmak istersen seni bekliyoruz!

Recent content by zBeta

  1. zBeta

    Can anyone use the APEX cheat?

    if it hasn't been updated in weeks and there's been apex updates it becomes outdated when they change different things in the games code. when you see the cheat get updated you can load it any everything will work the same as before
  2. zBeta

    Hopesar Bounty

    They just released a free internal and external a few hours ago if you want the invite to the server, I'm in it. He also has a website now as well. 1667053253 Should have mentioned for Valorant oops
  3. zBeta

    Detected Apex Legends Free Hack [March 2025]

    That is strange I was going to say maybe it is a HWID ban but if you've never been banned before I don't see that being a possibility. Maybe the cheat is detected at this time and needs updating. If they get enough ban reports, they will know it needs updating.
  4. zBeta

    Do you have a car you have done/are doing work on?

    If you're into cars and have a project car send pics I love to see the nice stuff people got going on!:galp:
  5. zBeta

    Detected Apex Legends Free Hack [March 2025]

    Did you by chance read the message I sent earlier?
  6. zBeta

    How to Perform Malware Analysis?

    Honestly this is something super useful I have a program to kill running malware but nothing like this, thanks for the detailed post!!:AlienDs:
  7. zBeta

    tell me a little about yourselves, i wanna meet some new people

    I like lots of songs I dont have a favorite. From US. I play lots of different games but like to stick to the fps category and eventually want to learn to at least paste and keep a cheat ud for myself lol.
  8. zBeta

    What is better

    That spicy ass coke from McDonalds yes please!
  9. zBeta

    Reality Cheats is best cheat loader!

    +rep RealUI devs cause goated
  10. zBeta

    what is your favroite YOUTUBER?

    Used to watch a lot of vlogs from a youtuber named Mathias pretty cool guy has dope vibes
  11. zBeta

    Do you have a gaming chair?

    I'm in the same boat in needing one but enjoy the comfort of not sitting on a hard wood chair hhahaha
  12. zBeta

    Recommend me a song

    If I Want You by DDG
  13. zBeta

    Detected Apex Legends Free Hack [March 2025]

    Have you used cheats and been banned on Apex before this time?
  14. zBeta

    Apex Legends Aimbot Needs Some Improvements

    I'm not following you guys on why you say soft aim, wouldn't that be the opposite of what's going on here? Soft aim curves the shots to hit the person even if you aren't aiming directly at them. I would assume it has something to do with the way they view player angle or manager the mouse...
  15. zBeta

    What do you guys think about the CORSAIR HS80?

    I feel like apex isn't as loud in sound compared to cod but there is also times where there is lots of fighting and abilities being used, I bet it makes it pretty fun. My girl would not be down for me to have something like that lmfao
Top