• Birlikte RealityCheatsi yönetebilecek ekip arkadaşları arıyoruz — fikirlerin, tecrübelerin,merakın ve enerjinle katkıda bulunmak istersen seni bekliyoruz!

IOS or Android?

cody29

Absolutely A Train
Confirmed Memb.
Katılım
3 Ara 2021
Konular
5
Mesajlar
103
Tepkime puanı
9
Konum
America
Web sitesi
www.youtube.com
RC Point
0
IOS when a jailbreak is out, otherwise I'd choose Android. I have a 13 Pro Max and an S22. I'm waiting for a 15.1 jailbreak (have been for ages) so I use S22 as a daily driver until jailbreak.
 

Mattelolo

Ultra Member
Katılım
27 Haz 2022
Konular
25
Mesajlar
343
Tepkime puanı
36
Konum
Turin
RC Point
0
i love IOS but on Android I can cr4ck application easier
 

Mattelolo

Ultra Member
Katılım
27 Haz 2022
Konular
25
Mesajlar
343
Tepkime puanı
36
Konum
Turin
RC Point
0
I have friends who use IOS who can't practically use Spotify as there is only shuffle play
 

tilerrichard

Banned Member
Katılım
26 Haz 2022
Mesajlar
70
Tepkime puanı
1
RC Point
0
IOS for the simplicity that it doesnt get viruses as it ages over time and it doesnt get slow like literally ALL the androids do, You get roped into these 2 year contracts on these devices that come out every year, well with android the new ones come out and then the older ones get slow forcing you to get into yet again another contract. VS IOS they all take the same operating updates as any of the new ones.
 
Üst