• Birlikte RealityCheatsi yönetebilecek ekip arkadaşları arıyoruz — fikirlerin, tecrübelerin,merakın ve enerjinle katkıda bulunmak istersen seni bekliyoruz!

IOS or Android?

Ovastyzx

Super Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2021
Topics
9
Messages
158
Reaction score
7
RC Point
0
I love IOS Iphone
Post automatically merged by the system:

Não tenho nada contra android, mas na verdade prefiro iphone
Post automatically merged by the system:

I have nothing against android, but in fact I prefer iphone
 

GhostCr7

Super Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2022
Messages
164
Reaction score
7
RC Point
0
if u have budget buy ios is better option , if u have low budget or saving cost then you choose android, but most app can accessible on android,
 

ojellyy

Confirmed Memb.
Joined
Aug 3, 2021
Messages
64
Reaction score
3
RC Point
0
android all day watch free shows no ads and all around better optimization
 

denizkoksal

Super Member
Geri Döndü
Joined
Jun 22, 2022
Topics
26
Messages
198
Reaction score
20
RC Point
0
android better on ios 1 step
giphy.gif
 
Top