• Birlikte RealityCheatsi yönetebilecek ekip arkadaşları arıyoruz — fikirlerin, tecrübelerin,merakın ve enerjinle katkıda bulunmak istersen seni bekliyoruz!

PC or Console ?

sudo

Super Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2022
Topics
1
Messages
153
Reaction score
3
RC Point
0
PC is definitely more customizable, especially cheats :coolgif:
 

DarkestAce

Ace
Ultra Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2021
Topics
18
Messages
729
Reaction score
55
Location
Unknown
RC Point
0
I like both, everything has its ups and downs so, it's personal preference really. I was on Playstation for 14 years and I've been on PC for 2 years now
 

Robbyb2203

Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
RC Point
0
I would say PC,but it can work both ways,it really depends.I've had a PS4 3 times because i bought one,played 2 months and got bored and sold it,did it 3 times :)) after all i ended up with a PC,harder to get bored and sell it
 
Top