• Birlikte RealityCheatsi yönetebilecek ekip arkadaşları arıyoruz — fikirlerin, tecrübelerin,merakın ve enerjinle katkıda bulunmak istersen seni bekliyoruz!

Problem starting the program on the cycle

Niko95

Active Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2022
Topics
1
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
RC Point
0
Hello everybody,

I would need your help, I have installed the program but when I start the Cycle after the beep the menu does not appear. An error message would appear in the Dos window

What could be the problem? I have the game downloaded on Epic

Ty!
 

Spaciii

Active Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2022
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
RC Point
0
I have disabled both the antivirus and windows defender, now the game enters an eternal loop, I still think it is an improvement compared to before :lool:
Yea I have no idea what the issue is I have uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted my pc, and I have made sure anti virus is off an I'm in windowed mode.
 

HaxMutch

Its not funny
Super Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2022
Messages
229
Solutions
1
Reaction score
60
RC Point
0
just reinstall ui loader bro
Reinstalling the game or loader wont remove the ban he as. As mentioned his in a loading screen loop. We suspect this is an indication of a ban. Its a hardware ban so in order to bypass you will need to create a new epic/steam account and use a HWID spoofer.
 

zmoha

Confirmed Memb.
Joined
Jul 4, 2022
Topics
1
Messages
51
Reaction score
1
RC Point
0
im sorry to say, but you definitely got banned. you need to make another account and use a spoofer. goodluck
 
Top